Our Get Psyched software will allow you to do psychrometric calculations in MS Excel. The software is based on ASHRAE correlations and is more than accurate enough for HVAC applications. It works with both English (IP) and Metric (SI) units. Submit the form below to download this free tool.
The Get Psyched Excel add-in, allows you to calculate the following properties in any Excel spreadsheet for psychrometric calculations and is compatible with MS Excel 2003/2007/2010.
- Enthalpy (h)
- Dewpoint Temperature (dp)
- Relative Humidity (%)
- Humidity Ratio (W)
- Specific Volume (v)
- Wet Bulb Temperature (wb)
Quickly and easily plot points on a psychrometric chart.
The chart will correct automatically to any altitude that you select, up to 30,000 ft. or 10,000 meters.
The functions are accurate between -60°F and 120°F or between -50°C and 50°C. The software can calculate Grains as well (IP functions only).
Metric functions are now supported with the same easy function calls from Excel.
You can also plot points or processes with a metric psychrometric chart.
help & templates
Help and psychrometric chart templates are now available from a PDF.
- A MS Excel add-in that makes psychrometric functions available to you in any Excel spreadsheet.
- Automatic install and uninstall
- A spreadsheet template with a built-in psych chart. Just add your data to make a plot.
- A windows help file (searchable – but you probably won’t need it)