cost-effective, trusted engineering consulting
Funding for utility efficiency incentive programs must be spent wisely. With decades of experience supporting these programs, we help utilities cost-effectively:
- ensure customers receive actionable energy audits,
- verify applications are accurate and complete,
- verify equipment installation and energy savings,
- perform energy modeling and calculation assistance for customers,
- develop M&V guidelines and protocols,
- conduct emerging technology studies,
- and more.
how do you benefit?
upcoming RFP or RFQ?
We've helped utilities across the country and would appreciate the opportunity to support you.
utility consulting services
measurement & verification 2.0
As pioneers in using whole-building, interval meter data to track and verify energy project savings, we authored numerous guidelines, developed an open-source analysis tool, and implemented these approaches for many utility programs utilizing normalized metered energy consumption.
commercial, grocery, labs
program design & implementation
With regulatory climate change goals, opportunities abound for programs to achieve high energy and carbon reduction goals. We provide program design, administration and implementation support for many programs including:
- CoolSave, for supermarkets in PG&E territory,
- Smart Labs IP, for labs in PG&E territory, and
- Wattsmart, for Rocky Mountain Power Commercial customers.
add the right experts to your team
We bring the best team to support your internal program management.